this week, 1430 all times. (for just this version)
Windows XP / 2003 / Vista
Apr 29, 2009
Let's cut the crap, what is iTunes 32-Bit basicly?:
iTunes is a proprietary digital media player application, used for playing and organizing digital music and video files. The program is also an interface to manage the contents on Apple's popular iPod digital media players as well as the iPhone. Additionally, iTunes can connect to the iTunes Store via the Internet to purchase and download music, music videos, television shows, applications, iPod games, audiobooks, various podcasts, feature length films and movie rentals (not available in all countries), and ringtones (available only in the USA). It is also used to download applications for the iPhone and iPod touch as long as they are running the 2.X firmware.
- You may check out the right menu to download older versions of
- You can also find similar softwares with
on right menu.
- Publisher's description only includes information about the latest version of the software.
- We are tracking new updates every week to serve the latest versions of the softwares.
- Downloading software from Get2use.com is complately free and legal.